Thursday, March 28, 2013

What I do for a living

Hello all, I just wanted to take a moment and tell you about what I do for a living. I am a hiring manager for Motor Club of America. I literally copy, paste, & post ads to Craigslist & Facebook advertising MCA (Motor Club of America) when people find out about all the wonderful benefits they receive with the company, some of which include:

$50,000 accidental death coverage
$1,000 credit card protection
$5,000 stolen vehicle reward
24/7 roadside assistance
towing service up to 100 miles
$25,000 bail bond to release you upon arrest
$2,000 for lawyer defense and $1,00 to protect you
prescription, vision, & dental 20-50% off and so much more for only $19.95 per month.

I make between 4-7 referrals a day and make $80 per referral!!!!!! My weekly paychecks with the company are no less than $1500 per week. Just thought I would share this with you and hope that you are curious enough about the company to learn more http://getweeklypaychecks.com/steffo

candlemania.2012@gmail.com
832-510-6746

For more information on how you can start earning a weekly income click the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment